We’re going to try something new this month: you, dear ravenous reader, get to write a restaurant review. And to keep things manageable, we’re going to start with pizza: any dining establishment in Wheat Ridge, Edgewater or Mountain View that has pizza on its menu.
We’ll publish the best four or five reviews in the October Neighborhood Gazette.
There are some rules, of course.
The first and greatest of the food review commandments is to show, not tell: Describe why you enjoyed that pizza. Was it the crust, the sauce, the cheese, the toppings? Was there something unique about it? Why did you enjoy it?
If it was bad, don’t write about it.
And keep it under 50 words, please.
Got it? Go forth, find a great pizza and write me about it.
Email your review to firstname.lastname@example.org, and write “Vittles & Beer Pizza Review” in the subject line. The deadline is Sept. 21.
Some Local Pizza Places
Here’s a list of restaurants offering pizza – if I missed your favorite, let me know.
- Denver Pizza, 5455 W. 38th Ave.
- Dolce Sicilia Italian Bakery, 3210 Wadsworth Blvd.
- Edgewater Inn, 5302 W. 25th Ave.
- Fanelli’s Amici’s, 4300 Wadsworth Blvd.
- Grammy’s Italian Goodies, 4601 Harlan St.
- Jet’s Pizza, 3926 Wadsworth Blvd.
- Li’l Nick’s Pizza, 5016 Kipling St.
- Papa John’s Pizza, 5395 W. 38th Ave.
- Pietra’s Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant, 9045 W. 44th Ave.
- Romeo’s Pizza, 3352 Youngfield St.
- Rossi’s Italian Eatery, 5800 W. 38th Ave.
- Social Dough, 9505 W. 44th Ave.