hOMe Collective, 6101 West 38th Ave., is hosting Tribal Beat, a guided movement experience to celebrate you and your potential, Saturday, Dec. 2, from 8 to 10 p.m. Participants will discover their body as a vehicle for self-expression while resonating with the heart harmonizing pulse of live drumming with Earth Rhythms Healing. It is also a cleansing ritual helping participants to step into the holiday season refreshed and vitalized.
Dress comfortably in clothes that allow you to move freely. This is not your typical ecstatic dance experience. You will be guided into free flowing movement through:
• Connecting in community and setting intentions.
• Slow guided flowing movement to harmonize the energy.
• Increasing tempo to raise your energetic vibration.
• Free movement and creative expression
• Finish with grounding restorative yoga to process your experience.
The event is $15 in advance, plus service fee, or $20 at the door (cash only)
For details, visit https://www.homecollective.org