On Aug. 24, from 9 to 10:30 a.m., the Jeffco BRC will present “Start-up 101: What You Need to Know BEFORE You Consider Starting a Business.” This class covers the questions that you need to answer before considering opening a business. The class will cover:
• Entrepreneurial Characteristics
• Feasibility - Will your business idea work?
• Business Structure - Which is right for your business?
• Business Connections - Who do you need to know?
• Business Planning - Why this is crucial for your success?
• Business Financing - Financing Options, Banking, Bookkeeping & Taxes
• Business Liability
For more information, visit www.jeffcobrc.org